Welcome to Central Park United Neighbors' Safe Streets Committee. This page will keep the Central Park community informed about issues affecting safe streets, engage with our committee, and assist you in becoming advocates for walking, biking, and rolling safely throughout the neighborhood.
CPUN Safe Streets Committee members contact info:
Monthly meetings: The first Tuesday of every other month at 3:00 p.m.
How to report a Central Park Safe Streets issue:
- If you experience a safe street issue (drag racing, speeding, unsafe crosswalk, bike lane obstruction, etc.), it is important for you and others to report it to city officials. Reporting on social media has limited effectiveness.
- Please reach out to the City through 311, either by dialing 311 or reporting online: https://www.denvergov.org/pocketgov/#/report-a-problem. Provide a thorough description of the issue, including exact location, photos/videos if possible, and data.
- Additionally, you can and should report the issue to your local elected City Council representatives:
- Central Park has a district safety officer dedicated to traffic issues: Brandon Isabelle, [email protected]
- District Police contact for non-emergencies, 720-913-2000; Emergencies, 911.
- Please also reach out to CPUN Safe Streets Committee members for data collection regarding ongoing issues in our community.
- For a shareable graphic highlighting this key reporting information, click here.
- Here is how Denver determines solutions to safe streets issues: https://www.denvergov.org/Government/Departments/Department-of-Transportation-and-Infrastructure/Programs-Services/Transportation-Services
- Denver's Complete Streets Guidance document for street design: denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/transportation-infrastructure/programs-services/complete-streets.html
- Denver Streets Partnership, denverstreetspartnership.org
- CPUN Safe Streets Committee Meetings occur on the first Tuesday of every other month at 3:00 p.m. Contact us for a calendar invite.